Senior of the Week: Zoe Moran

Senior of the Week: Zoe Moran

Senior Zoe Moran

Senior Zoe Moran

Senior Zoe Moran

Senior Zoe Moran

Amila Niksic, Writer

As the school year comes to an end, and the memory of seniors fades from our minds, here’s a reminder that they’re still out there from senior Zoe Moran, who will be graduating with the rest of the Class of 2018 this Sunday.

What is your favorite memory of Obama?

I think whenever Dr. Walters said that we had to memorize all the sayings and then would stop random people and ask them. After that, it would probably be leaving (graduating).

What will you miss the most?

Probably not doing anything. Like the actual fun classes like film, and not going to class.

Would you recommend Obama to incoming students?

I think so. A lot of people don’t like it just because there is so much work but it’s actually easier once you’re in college. It prepares you a lot.

What is one thing you would like to see changed about our school?

There’s so much changing for next year, no finals for IB candidates. Also more field trips! We didn’t get any field trips. Also though, I don’t want other classes getting something I didn’t get.

What is something you’d like to do in your free time?

Watch movies. That’s all I ever do. A lot of Disney movies, mobster movies. I watch a lot of movies. And having film, I notice a lot more in films, like lighting. It gives me a new perspective on stuff.

What’s your favorite movie at the moment?

I really don’t know, I just watched Ratatouille, even though it’s super corny, The Notebook, and I love the Godfather. It’s really just a wide range from a bunch of different genres.

If you could get a 1000 dollar gift card to any store what store would it be?

I feel like it would be Target or Forever 21. Currently Target has 2 for 5 dollar Cheez-its.

What is your favorite food?

Cheez-its. It’s either Cheez-its or Pasta. I know pasta is not specific but I make pasta all the time and it’s so flame. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pasta because you can always change it up and make different things.

What is something you’d like to accomplish in life?  (it can be anything)

I want to jump out of an airplane. That’s one of the things I really want to do. Or, since I don’t know what to do for my career, figure that out and find something I really like.

Who is your favorite teacher?

I’m gonna say Mr. Ehman just because he jokes around with the kids. Other teachers are serious all the time. I think Ms. Dirling too. I like teachers that know it’s okay to not be a teacher all the time, like you can have fun.

What are your plans for college?

I’m going to Temple University, undecided. I want to study abroad for sure. I really want to go to Spain.

Any shoutouts or last words?!

Don’t do IB…at all, just don’t.